tejam2This is a child who had an accidental thermal burn injury (back area was accidentally scalded by hot cooking oil) last year. 

This is a child who had an accidental thermal burn injury (back area was accidentally scalded by hot cooking oil) last year. Patient is severely burnt at the back and anal area. The child had to undergo colostomy procedure as he is not able to defecate through his anus. This case can be repaired in our hospital in Sacramento. The patient was referred by the Shrine Temple in the Philippines, Mabuhay.

tejam1 tejam2

tejam4

tejam3 tejam5